Canon Launches Canon Club Elite For Full-Frame The camera models specified in the initiative are EOS-1DX Mark II; EOS 5D Mark IV; EOS 5DSR; EOS 5Ds and EOS 6D Mark II.Canon India has begun to implement the Canon Club Elite program, a program designed for all existing and new consumers of full-frame digital SLR cameras, which provides them with elite privileges and benefits. As specified in the program.
Canon Launches Canon Club Elite
The Club Elite membership offers a series of privileges, such as 3 days of accelerated repair services at select main service centers, premium photography workshops, a 30% discount on labor and parts, benefits up to INR 61,499 and many more.
The benefits offered under the membership confirmation of the 'Canon Club Elite' Program will include:
- The photography workshops or the user meet for once during the 1-year membership period for all clients who make use of the membership in the program/scheme.
- For new EOS -1DX Mark II customers (who have purchased EOS-1DX Mark II after April 16, 2018), a 128 GB Fast C memory card will be provided. For existing customers who bought until April 16, they would have already received the C Fast card.
- 3 days Priority repair service available only in the body of the product (and not in the lenses) at the selected Main Service Center located in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, and Kolkata. Customers will be offered an equivalent body of product on hold, which will not be an entirely new product body but will include similar specifications based on a return during the repair service period.
- Camera backpack when buying any Product
- Battery Grip and 64GB CF memory card when buying EOS 5D brand IV, 5DS and 5DSR
64GB SD card when buying EOS 6D Mark II
- 30% discount on the cost of labor and the cost of spare parts in the following registered models in the manner detailed below.
- Available in each EOS 1DX Mark II body unit along with up to 2 lens units of the L series
- Available in each EOS 5D Mark IV, 5DS, and 5DSR unit along with up to 1 L-series lens unit